Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WFMW - Paying Cash for Gas



Y'all are probably aware that you can save 3 cents a gallon buy using the Wal Mart credit card or buying a prepaid Wal Mart gift card. Did you know that you can save 3 cents a gallon just by paying cash? I have tried it at 3 different Wal Marts in 3 different states and they each gave me the 3 cents off just for paying cash. That is a lot of 3's. So tonight I paid $1.47 a gallon. $1.47! Can you believe that? It has not been that low in so long.

I looked for some type of advertisement that you could pay cash and still get the 3 cents. I only saw advertisement for the credit card and gift card offer. I have no idea if it works at the Sam's Club gas stations as well.

Check it out and let me know if it works for you. Then spend your savings on some of these fun items like this and this for Christmas. I don't get paid for my reviews, but I really liked these.

No comments: