Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Been Busy!

Wednesday is a busy day for us. I am off on Wednesday and can get a lot of errands run by myself. At 3:00 I have to be at the school to pick up C and take her dance/gymnastics/baton class. When class gets started I run get J and some drive-thru dinner somewhere. When that is done, I take C to church for choir practice, she eats on the way. I know that sounds like a lot for one day, but I like it that way. J also has gymnastics on Wednesday mornings @ his school. Everything is over on one day. Thursday are left for getting ready for Friday's spelling test.

Other than all of that, we are waiting on R to get orders to North Carolina. We lived there one before and we are excited about going back. It is a long way from home but we are ok with that. We have lived 2 hours from R parents for 9 months and they have made the trip to see us once. If no one is going to come visit it doesn't matter how far or how close you live. We have friends in NC and we have not seen them in 4 years. We hope that the orders come quickly and we move quickly.

Have a great day! Amanda

No comments: