Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Friday, December 2, 2011
$20.00, shipping included within the US.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
And is it awesome.
You still have a chance to participate.
Click on the picture to visit the Good Morning Girls website.
I want to live intentionally with my kids. I want them to know how much I love and cherish them. I completely blew it as they were walking out the door to school. I need to apologize and ask forgiveness. They should know every moment of the day that I love them. They also should know that holes in their shoes are not important.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Monday, May 2, 2011
- Beginning of the 1st Gulf War - eating dinner at church
- USS Cole bombing - driving to work in Maryland
- Sept 11, 2001 - nursing my 2 week old 1st child in Maryland
- Beginning of the war in Iraq - at home in North Carolina, we were the guardians for 3 kids whose mother was in that convoy out of Kuwait into Iraq.
- Saddam Hussein is captured - just moved in Florida
- Usama Bin Laden is confirmed dead - nursing my 10 week old 3rd child in California.
I know that there are many other significant events out there, but none that hit so close to this military family as these. Its amazing what has shaped our lives and the lives of our children.
I don't rejoice in the fact that there is a person who is dead. I rejoice that his rule over people is over. I hope that the people that were following his lead will see that there is a better life than the one they are leading.