Monday, December 1, 2008

KidsWealth Money Kit



One of my very favorite things that I have gotten for the kid's to review is the Kid's Wealth Money Kit. This money kit is geared for kids ages 4 to 12. My 4 year old has responded just as well as my 7 year old. I am telling you all about them now, because they are having a HUGE SALE!



Right now you can buy the whole money kit for $39.95.
  • The Money Kit ($39.95 value)
  • An 80-page, age-appropriate workbook ($7.95 value)
  • "Raising Money Smart Kids" ebook ($14.95 value)
  • "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" hardbook book ($19.95 value)
  • Parent Training (priceless)
  • Free Fed-Ex Shipping guaranteed by Christmas ($9.95 value)

BUT, to get all of this by Christmas you have to order by December 17th. That is $92.75 worth of goodies for $39.95. Check out KidsWealth to learn more about these great money kits.

I have to tell you the wallets and calculators were my kids favorites. They asked questions about all the Wealth, Plan, Learn, Fun, and Angel wallets and we explained what each was for. It was awesome to hear my daughter come up with ways that she can save and give using her Angel wallet. That child has a huge heart for others in need. We like the idea that we are giving them some of the control in how the money is spent. My kids received a few spending dollars when they left my Dad's house the other day and they went straight to their wallets and wanted to know where they should put it.

Kid's Wealth you have my kid's attention !

My kid's always get some cash for Christmas, so we will implement this system soon and I will repost and let you all know how it is going. I think the best time for us to start saving is right away. Go! check them out!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I was looking at the KidsWealth site and wondering about it. Always kinda suspicious about whether this is more about playing to (and making money off of) parents' fears.

I'm curious: how much money does the program suggest you entrust to your kids at a pop? From the website I'm thinking it isn't your basic few bucks a month.