Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One 2 Believe Noah's Ark

Back around Thanksgiving, I wrote a post about One 2 Believe's Nativity Set. You can find that here. I still like it as much today as I did then. We put that set up with the Christmas decorations and so I was very excited to receive another box from One 2 Believe.
My kids received the Noah's Ark set and love playing with it. I rejoiced hearing my daughter repeat points of interest to her younger brother.

Isn't it cute. I am quite sure I have never seen a happier elephant, but the monkeys stole our hearts. The animals that come with the set are pretty sturdy. Luckily I don't have dogs or kids that chew on toys. This Noah's Ark even took a trip down river via our bathtub as we played out scenes from the story of Noah and the Ark.

It took us a while to get the ark open so that we can store all the animals, thankfully; I have a 7 yr old to help with all the hard stuff around here.

One 2 Believe is a company that I had never heard of before doing these reviews, but i do think that I will return to the time and time again.

No comments: