Thursday, March 25, 2010

Molly makes $7 Slow Cooker Suppers


One of my favorite things about The Old Schoolhouse is that everything is related to real life. Rarely do I look at something and think that I am not qualified or crafty enough to do that. The same is true for Molly Makes $7 Slow Cooker Suppers. Molly from Econobusters has outdone herself again.

These recipes are generally things that we have in our pantry and perfect timing with the yucky weather we are experiencing. Our family favorites are vegetable soup and potato soup and so I am so excited to try out some of the ones in this e-book. Many of the contributors and testers have added their opinions to this edition and they are so fun to read the changes, likes and dislikes of each recipe.

From TOS; “If you are familiar with Molly's $5 Dinner book, you'll find several improvements in this one—like contributor photos.” The photos are a great addition to get the chance to see how this recipe looked when someone else cooked it. I can tell from a photo whether my son will even taste a dish.

No comments: