Monday, September 10, 2007

Free

I went to the doctor this morning and got that awful catheter out. I am so happy that I can move around more freely, Of course I am still a little sore, but I don't hurt. So I have a list of things to do.
1) J has a Dr appt at 1:20. He fell yesterday with a ruler in his mouth and it cut the back of his mouth. We are lucky it did not do worse. Although, that did not require an ER visit, I am taking him in to make sure nothing is damaged and no infections. Day's like that it is nice to have a medic in the house.
2) Pick C up from school. She wants me to park and walk up and get her which is an option at our school.
3) Library. I may check out the library on base since I am over there anyway for J's Dr Appt.
4) Still waiting on word of Ryan's orders, so I am not sure when or where we will be moving. I know that I am ready for a change. So patience is needed :)

Have a great day, Amanda

No comments: