Friday, September 7, 2007

I sit

I sit with a tall glass of sweet teas in hand and listening to absolutely nothing. I am all alone since my surgery went awry. I have not had the chance to think things thru, but I just woke up from my nap fever free and the headache is gone. The memory verse "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me," continues to flash thru my head. As aggravating and uncomfortable as I am, I have been able to get some sleep and some relief from the medications. Normally medicine makes me feel like I am ready to jump out of my skin, but not this time.

Ryan took the kids to his parents for the weekend, they needed a break from what is going on here and having to see their mom down and out like I am . Very unusual for me to be on couch and not taking care of their every whim. This weekend they will have grandparents, cousins, and a pool to keep them busy. I am imagine by next weekend the pool will be winterized.

We are preparing to move again. My life has been a roller coaster ride from day one of 2007, when my husband and I separated. Although, we are working thru our problems; I have not moved back to where he lives because I am working full time and C is in school. I was not ready to change everything yet. With a possible move to NC and the drive going to 12 hours instead of 4, we will move with him to NC. Saying all of that to say that homeschool is back on the table for an option. I am working on ideas and options for the area we are moving to. I would love to get involved in a HS coop, so that some classes could be taken together with other families. This helps build a community of supporters around us. That is important for mom and the kids, since Ryan is in the Navy and will be gone some.

Which brings me back to "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me" I do know that if the Lord brings me to it, He can bring me thru it. One step forward is all I have to do between now and then.
Until Later, Amanda

No comments: