Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Shed


Isn't this shed fabulous. It sits on some land that once belonged to my great-great grandad. I never new him, but from what I understand he sold of partials of his land to help other people have a home with enough room for a garden, chickens and maybe a milking cow. My great grandfather did the same thing with the land that he inherited. There is some land left but not near as much as there could be. This piece of property is seriously overgrown and for sale. I like it, dirt road and all. Just down the street is the house that my grandmother was raised in. My mom is looking at retirement and wanting to move there. I have always wanted to raise my kids around other family and I love the country. This will go on my list of things that I want.

No comments: