- You want a park close by. Military Family Housing has playgrounds in numerous locations. Try to find a house that allows you to see the playground.
- Get to know your neighbors. Whether you are friends or not is another story, but get to know them.
- Your phone book has a wealth of information and maps.
- Google is your friend. You can find reviews for schools, times for church services, schedules for gymnastics practice, and many more just using the search tool @ Google.
- Always check for dogs. If your neighbor has a dog on a chain in the backyard, STEER CLEAR. It is not worth the risk. We love dogs, but if the dog gas to be chained down in the backyard then something is not right. And until you have taken your child to the emergency room for a dog bite do not contradict me.
There is so much more, but i will save it for now.
Have a great day! Amanda