Friday, March 28, 2008

What a week

On top of keeping the laundry caught up because I am worried that R might get the call to report. We have had a pretty good week and great weather for spending some time outside. My little man made a new friend and has decided that he wants to spend all his waking time with him. He is a sweet boy from down the street and we have enjoyed getting to know him and his family. On top of that, her husband is deployed as well and so we will have something in common.
My gal, C, is going to see Horton Hear a Who today. I am so excited for her. She has read the book and is ready for the adventure.
I have no idea what the weekend holds. I got a bunch of books at the library so if anything maybe I can sit in sun and read a book. We might definitely have to take a walk on the beach, play in the sand, and fly our kites.
Have a great weekend

No comments: