Thursday, August 28, 2008

HSBA Swap

I got my box from Melanie over at Notebook Learning. She managed to get my kids right on the head with some of the goodies in this great box.


  • Princess coloring book for C. Pirate coloring book for J.

  • Necklace kit for the kids

  • green bead bracelet for me

  • Stationary with matching pen

  • These cute little picture frames in the shape of a football, soccer, basketball, and baseball

  • Scissors - the kids loved these scissors that cut designs into the paper

  • Corner rounder from Creative Memories. LOVE IT!

I think that was it. I will add pictures in a day or so. My camera broke, just days before C's birthday party and I had to buy a disposable one. So I am getting those pictures developed.


Thanks Melanie.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You're quite welcome!

Sorry to hear about your camera, what a bummer!