Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happenings, prayer request and homeschool

It has been nearly a week since I have posted anything. We are just getting busy. Gymnastics has started and both kids go at the same time. We like it so far. There is lots of playground activity right now. The weather is just great to send the kids out. C will stay out there until I make her come in at dark. I can see all the she does from my kitchen and back porch, but I have her trained to stay there or at her friends house next to the park. I can see her there to and the other parents watch out to. It is a good set up for us right now.

Prayer request. A girl in my Sunday School class had her baby 2 months early. She is home and the baby is doing OK in the ICU. This is a very touchy situation, because the father of the children is very abusive. He is out of the picture right now, but tends to come and go as he pleases. Hurting everyone along the way. Please give this girl your prayers that she will be strong for her baby and strong enough to turn this man out of their lives.

I got picked by The Old Schoolhouse to be part of their focus group to review homeschool materials. I am excited. There are about 100 people in this group. This should be fun, no pressure because I am not getting paid for my reviews.

Have a great week.
Amanda

1 comment:

brite00eyes said...

As part of the TOS crew, I wanted to let you know that I've been by to peruse your blog. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better over the coming year. - Welcome aboard matey!
Sheryl