Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Countdown is on!!!!

We are finally in the month that Daddy comes home. We do not have a date yet, but we are so glad to see October. Of course we are always glad to see October 1st because that is my little man's birthday, but this October is special because it will bring Daddy back to us.

Now, I have done something that I thought I would never do. Today at Wally World, Little Man had some birthday money to spend. He found a toy shotgun and cowboy hat. He was so cute that I allowed him to buy it. He insisted that we call him cowboy all day. Darn cute! I have mixed feeling about buying toy guns mostly because society has made me feel like my son will turn into a criminal since I bought him a toy gun. In reality they hear their dad mention his weapons or guns when talking about work and my brother's grew up with guns and have manage not to kill each other. They are not criminals because they speak of guns, or go hunting, or like to shop for guns. So maybe I should just calm down and let the boy be a boy.

Anyways, busy weekend ahead for us. Hope you all are doing well.
Amanda

No comments: