I forgot to turn the picture, forgive me
- a 1/2 to 1 inch binder. Any color will do. You can even get one that zips up from Hobby Lobby (print you a coupon off their website first).
- a set of protective pages for baseball cards. I found mine on the back side of toys at Wal Mart, but I have seen them up front by the registers. If you live in Louisiana that spot is reserved for liquor.
- coupons, coupons, coupons
- in the top right corner cut a piece of paper the size of the opening and label what coupons are on that page.
- a pocket of some type. You want to keep the store fliers with you so that you can compare a deal to the paper. You may even get the store you are shopping at match the price in the sales flier of a competitor.
- scissors. I have the small kid size because my pocket is small.
- optional- paper for your shopping list
I have one final favor to ask you. I have a friend who is overseas and can use expired coupons. They can only be 6 months old. If you feel the need to send these, will you please email me aljstephens at gmail dot com. I would love to send her a pile of coupons to share with the families around her
Check other WFMW posts at Rocks in my Dryer