Friday, April 3, 2009

Schleich Action Figures

I am sad to admit that I had never heard of Schleich Action Figures prior to receiving them in the mail. I just love these figures. They are cute, realistic, and sturdy. I have secret plans to order more of these for one little boys birthday this year. These figures made themselves at home very quickly in my son's toys.


That pig is the cutest thing. Our nickname for C is pig and she quickly added this one to her collections.
One of the things that I love about Schleich action figures are all the categories of figures that they have with more coming out this year. Categories include Farm Life, Wild Life, Humans, Smurfs, Dinosaurs (another favorite of 4 yr old boys), Elves, Knights, and many more.
I have already looked up the Schleich dealer in our new area and plan to make a trip there soon. Of course in this new town, I have to use the GPS and a lot of prayer. :)


No comments: