Monday, September 3, 2007

Nesting!

I have been cleaning all day. Organizing, reorganizing, throwing away and straigtening up were all that I could think about. Tomorrow, I head to the hospital for a mild procedure and will be off my feet for a couple of days, so I guess I am getting everything in place.

The best part of today was spent at the Bass Pro Shop. This was the nicest and biggest Bass Pro Shop that I have ever been to. There are stuffed deer, bears, coyote and other wild animals everywhere. There was a 2 story fresh water fish tank and a salt water fish tank. And lets not even talk about the small of that fudge factory. Oh my! The kids loved and gat to climb on the boats, shoot a gun at the target range (not a real gun) and ride the elevator with glass walls. We also had popcorn, funnel cake, and fresh squezzed lemondae. You would think that we were at the fair.

Tomorrow the kids wil get back into the swing of things. School and daycare. The countdown is on. In one week we should find out about when we move and then I can figure out when to put in my notice to quit mt job. More on that later.

Have a great week.
Amanda

No comments: