Monday, November 26, 2007

Phillippians 4:13

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

This verse has been running into me each time that I turn around over the last few months. Each time that I make a major decision in my life, I am reminded that I have God standing with me to strengthen me. He constantly lets me know that he is with me. Many times I struggle with a decision and feel overwhelmed by the possibilities and I am gently reminded that I have not given it all over to God. Amazingly each time, I get an answer. It should not be surprising that when I give my problems to the Lord he straightens them out for me. Why does it take me so long to remember that my problems are his problems as well. Nothing is to big for my God!

So much to do with a move coming up. Surgery for my little man on Thursday. Christmas programs are building up. So much to do. Have a great week. Amanda

No comments: