Thursday, January 10, 2008

Notes from the Homefront

When you want to meet somebody just ask God to give you the opportunity. I have noticed a lady running and thought that her little girl and my little boy would enjoy playing together. Since this lady runs with 3 kids in the stroller, I also thought that it would be easier with a little less weight on the stroller. So today when she ran by I was outside and one of her little girls threw her shoe on the ground. I figured that was a push from God and spoke to her. She agreed to let her daughter play with my son while she took another lap around the block. Then she came in and visited a while. One of the benefits of living on base is that it is easy to get to know your neighbors if you just take the time.
Have a great day!
Amanda

No comments: