- Send in Tricare change forms
- Get J an appt. at new Dr for hearing test
- Get in touch with school district to schedule hearing test, beginning process for speech therapy evaluation
- Sand and paint J's headboard (will it ever warm up)
- Sort clothes for our neighbor's little boy. We can finally hand down some clothes.
- Dinner, what oh what is for dinner.
Now I also have a list of things that I would like to get for the house.
- Curtains for the living room. cream colored tab top panels are my choice.
- Picture for above my new couch
- Living room rug
- Dining room rug
- Curtains and picture for C's room
- Mattresses for J's new bed
- Plants for the flower bed (will it ever warm up)
Now I am off to love on J for awhile. He misses his sister when she is at school. Have a great weekend.