Tuesday, March 18, 2008

RAinbow Fish


Yesterday we read Rainbow Fish and talked a little bit about sharing with J. I cut a very simple fish out of paper and let him color, add glue, and add glitter to his masterpiece. Once it dried we attached poor little Rainbow Fish to his fishing pool and drug him around the house. I wish that I could get my pictures up, but I cannot find my USB cable. My favorite thing is having a dry erase board. I used our color blue to draw a fish and write the word fish. He may only give it a glimpse but J does participate for a little while.

Right now, J is playing hand puppets with his socks, I think I will go join him. Have a Happy Tuesday! Amanda

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a great idea! We have that book and my kids LOVE it. Btw, thanks for visiting me. It's nice to meet you!
http://www.wearethatfamily.com