Thursday, April 23, 2009

Book Basket Day

Back for another week of what is in your Book Basket over at The Happy Housewife. I have not had a chance to go look through the list that other people have linked, but I look forward to settling down soon.



Today has been a fun, but long day. We went to a wild animal show on base and stayed to watch "Race to Witch Mountain." We also visited the library, the post office, a quick run by the grocery store, and then the kids went kind of wild when we got home.



All the running and screaming. I certainly hope that they are tired.



I had to drop off some books and pick up some books we requested and needed. We haven't read these, but look forward to getting into them soon.


  • The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein What a sweet story, this is the first time I have read the story to my little boy, that kind of surprised me.

  • No Jumping on the Bed by Tedd Arnold

  • Be Gentle with the Dog, Dear! by Matthew J. Baek I grabbed this one quickly thinking that it my help us with J's rough actions around our new dog. We'll see.

  • Mishka: An Adoption Tale by Adrienne Ehlet Bashita C picked this one out and we have not read it yet.

  • The Wild Horses of Sweetbriar by Nataloe Kiney-Warnock. This one is from FIAR, and we will start it on Monday

  • Mercy Watson Goes for a Ride No 2 by Kate Dicamillo C read Mercy Watson No 1 last week

  • Mercy Watson Fights Crime No 3 by Kate Dicamillo

  • Lottie's New Beach Towel by Petra Mathers

  • Big Words for Little People by Jamie Lee Curtis and Laura Cornell. I like Jamie Lee Curtis but have not read this one.

  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr. We have read and read this book. I don't know why we don't own it.

  • Where's Waldo by Martin Handford. J say this book for the first time today and had to have it. Let's see if he can find Waldo.

Now head over to the Happy Housewife and see what is on everyone's book lists.

No comments: