Monday, September 14, 2009


It has been a long time since I did any menu planning. We are in a very busy time in our lives and I think that having a menu planned will help us. f course, R likes to cook and sometimes he changes my menu plans because he has a craving, but whom am I to complain when someone else is doing the cooking.
  • Monday - Roasted Chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans
  • Tuesday - hopefully left over chicken with fresh squash
  • Wednesday - BBQ pork
  • Thursday - busy night, some great sandwiches and homemade chips would be good
  • Friday - homemade pizza, salad

This week is also count down to a double birthday party next weekend. Oh my, I decided to have both of the kids birthday's on the same day about half way between the two actual birthdays. This year we have a pirate theme, since Sat. Sept, 19th is Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Visit Organized Junkie for many more great menu and recipe ideas.

No comments: